From our East Midlands base Logic Controls Ltd offer a complete automation service for the industrial sector. We offer a comprehensive range of services to help implement or improve your process control system or machine. We can help lighten your workload and provide specialist skills in all areas of plant automation.
Assistance can be given to provide new control systems during phases of expansion and modernisation or to improve production throughputs and quality on older existing processes.
Existing processes with inherent problems can be evaluated and recommendations put forward or solutions put in place to provide greater reliability and more flexibility.
Overly complex systems can be evaluated and simplified to suit customer requirements.
Whatever your control system requirements are please contact us to see if we can help with the solution.
Logic Controls Ltd engineers have extensive experience in the design and application of many control hardware and software systems. These include among others:-
- Rockwell Allen-Bradley ControlLogix, CompactLogix, Micrologix, PLC-5, PLC-5/250 and SLC500 Programmable Logic Controllers using RSLogix5000, RSLogix5, RSLogix500 and AI software
- Siemens S7 and S5 Programmable Logic Controllers using SIMATIC STEP 7 and STEP 5 software
- Texas Instruments 545/560/565 Programmable Logic Controllers using TISOFT software
- Siemens WinCC, Wonderware InTouch, Rockwell Allen-Bradley RSView, Intellution iFIX and VXL SCADA Systems
- Allen-Bradley PanelView Operator Interfaces
- Allen-Bradley 1305, 1336 and Powerflex Variable Speed Drives
- Allen-Bradley 1394, Kinetix and Ultra Servo Drives and GML Programming
- Siemens SINAMIC and MICROMASTER Variable Speed Drives
- ABB ACS Variable Speed Drives
- Telemecanique Altivar Variable Speed Drives
- Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet and Profibus networks